MISS BRONA

MISS BRONA
PRETTY BRONA

Sunday 17 April 2011

"Thanks God"

"THANKS GOD"


Father, I am thrilled to know that I will never be alone. Thank you for sending Jesus to die for my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus to join me when I meet with other believers, when I serve others in Jesus' name, and when I share the Gospel. Please let the abiding joy I feel because of his presence be evident in the way I live and the way I serve others. In Jesus' precious name I pray. 
Amen.



I will love You, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock
 and my fortress and my deliverer. My God, my strength, in whom I will trust, My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised; So shall I be saved from my enemies.


The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.He makes me to lie down in green pastures;He leads me beside the still waters.He restores my soul;He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake.Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I will fear no evil;For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.


"I LOVE YOU"





No comments:

Post a Comment